Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blueberry and Chocolate Chip-Lemon Muffins

Just yesterday I tried making muffins.

I have made plenty of muffins before, but never realized how easy they could be.

The recipe I had was strictly blueberry muffins. But I added my own twist: chocolate chips and lemon juice.

They came out delicious, just ask my roommate who snarffed one down before I could let people taste test them.

Unfortunately I do not have a picture right now, but believe me, they came out great.

The next time I bake them, I will include a picture here.



Ingredients
  • 2 cups of blueberries
  •  2 eggs
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 1/4 cup of soften butter
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice

Instructions

Preheat your oven to 375F.

Spray nonstick Pam on muffin pan.

Beat together the butter, eggs, salt and sugar.

Mix the flour with baking powder and sift into first mixture, alternating with milk.

Blend in the vanilla.

Add the blueberries, chocolate chips and tablespoon of lemon juice.

Stick in the oven for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment